Monday, July 06, 2009

home at long last














...after nine years of searching...
finally we have found our permanent home
...

2.5 hectares to make into a forest garden,
amd where visitors are always welcome

(especially if you want to help).

At present the facilities are minimal (basically none),
but camping is possible for hardened types,
and b&b's are available in town (a 2km forest track walk away).


So if you are a tree-monkey with own chain-saw,
or have experience of tree planting in arid areas,
please get in touch.


We´d also like any unwanted seeds and cuttings

(e-mail to request a copy of our specific plant wish-list).

More soon. x













4 comments:

MrsL said...

It looks beautiful; hope you settle in and are both very happy there. Look forward to reading updates!

MrsL

xx

Penny L said...

How lovely.I just clicked on your blog on the offchance and what wonderful news. It looks fantastic and I am so happy for you both. I read your books at xmas so I'm thrilled with your news.
Love Penny L

Tart said...

Hello both! The photographs are a treat and I am so very pleased for you that you are home at last. A letter will follow very soon, I promise!

walter and me said...

Oh how wonderful for you both...at last! Wishing you peace, joy and happiness in your new home. May you nurture yourselves, your land and your community.
Diana xx